The day is almost here, May 25th is my birthday!!! 34, geez I’m getting old. I guess since I will be 34 I must be in my mid 30’s?! That freaks me out more than actually turning a year older. Perhaps I’ll just tell people I’m in my early to mid 30’s, haha. I popped to the supermarket a couple of evenings ago and I got asked for ID. Yes! I must look younger than 25. I remember when I was younger, I used to get offended if I was asked for ID but the other night, I was actually happy to hand over my drivers license.
I have had so much positive response towards my blog, thanks everyone. I really wasn’t expecting it, so thank you for taking the time to read it.
I thought I would share a few things about me, some of you may already feel you ‘know’ me but I’m sure there will be at least one thing of the list that you didn’t know. Since I’ll be 34 in a couple of days, I’ll share 34 things about me,
1) I was born in Bolton, but grew up in Bournemouth
2) My favourite animal is a Pig
3) I have 3 tattoos
4) My man crush is Ryan Phillipee
5) My girl crush is Jennifer Lawrence
6) I have had my heart broken
7) One of my favourite songs is ‘Pure Shores’ by All Saints
8) I love to watch trash TV, Teen Mom OG is my current fave
9) I love the Back to the Future trilogy, the second one is my fave.
10) I HATE frogs
11) I’m currently taking antidepressants
12) I snore (so the husband tells me) I blame the antidepressants!
13) I don’t like olives
14) I love mushrooms
15) I’m afraid of heights
16) I would love to visit New York
17) My favourite band is Muse
18) One of my pet hates is when strangers stand too close to me in a queue
19) I have to close curtains in a certain way
20) I can’t stand black liquorice
21) In my opinion the best TV show ever was Friends
(I definitely do this!)
22) I enjoy reading
23) I’m not a strong swimmer
24) I passed my driving test when I was 21, on my third attempt
25) I have skydived
26) I cry every time I watch Forrest Gump
27) I’m not a Star Wars fan
28) I have never cooked a roast dinner on my own
29) I get the hiccups when I eat anything too spicy
30) When I left school I almost starting training to be a nursery nurse
31) I love yoga
32) I have had professional counselling, and continue to still see a counsellor
33) I want to be a palliative care nurse
34) I’m contemplating a 4th tattoo…….
Now I have finished this list I can suddenly think of more things I could add to it. Originally when I thought of writing 34 things about myself I thought I wouldn’t manage it, but I did. It was actually fun.